Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Missions Conference

Ok, so I haven't exactly been faithful in keeping up on blogging I know. I apologize, but I have been getting good grades. :-) Anyway....

Today was the first full day of missions conference. Every year it is the highlight of my year. I honestly feel like I get a spiritual breath of fresh air, and it makes me remember why I am going to school. This year has been no different.

March rolled in like a lion with school homework. I felt like I was drowning in all the different projects, tests, and papers. I frantically worked trying to finish up my assignments. Then missions conference came. As I walked in the doors yesterday I was met by familiar faces. So many people I love and remember from years gone by. Booths set up, rows and rows all ready to go to the mission field and tell people about the Savior. I get to sit under Missionaries preaching, and see what they do. I hear of how they are able to reach different people for Christ.

The theme of the conference is "Enlarge your Heart." I've been told that my heart is already too big. I don't think that your spiritual heart can ever be too big. Mine has plenty of room to grow. Anyways... Please pray for everyone at FBBC to grow during missions conference, as well as for me to soak up as much as possible during this time I'm allowed my "breath of fresh air."

No comments:

Post a Comment