Saturday, May 28, 2011

South Carolina

Well... time has passed yet again and I am home settled in for the summer. This next week my family and I are traveling to Charleston in South Carolina. I have been there once before, and have kept the memories of that time close to my heart. Sunny summer beaches, sweet magnolia blossom scenting the air, rich country cooking, and thick southern drawls are soon to surround me again. For a second time I will feel at home in that sweet southern air.

Here is just a taste of the sights I will see....

+ White sandy beaches laden with beautiful shells and tall majestic lighthouses.


+ The trees filled with Spanish Moss...


+ History filled plantations and landmarks...


+ The historic downtown of Charleston, South Carolina from a horse drawn carriage ride.

I encourage all of you to take a trip to tradition filled, slow paced, and beautiful South Carolina. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment